GO BIG THIS CHRISTMAS... EVEN AT BREAKFAST TIMEPosted December 1 2018 by Saucy Fish Co.
Merry Fishmas everyone! When the big day arrives, there’s nothing better than kicking back with a long, leisurely breakfast. That doesn’t mean slaving over the stove though, there’ll be enough of that at dinnertime.
Saucy to the rescue! Wave a fin goodbye to plain old salmon and eggs – treat yourself to something special...
Saucy Fish with Scrumptiously Scrambled Eggs
○ 1 pack Saucy Fish Salmon with Chili, Lime & Ginger Dressing
○ 4 beaten eggs
○ 6 tablespoons double cream
○ Chopped dill
○ A knob of butter
○ Your favourite toast, bagel or crumpet
○ Pinch of salt
1. Cook your Saucy however you choose! Pop in the grill for 10 minutes, Oven Cook at 374°F or pan fry in 10-15 minutes. While your Saucy’s cooking, lightly whisk the eggs, cream and a pinch of salt.
2. In a small frying pan, heat the butter till it’s deliciously melted – but before it browns. Pour in the mixture and let it sit for about 20 seconds. Start to fold the mixture with a wooden spoon.
3. Ready to serve, it’s that easy! Plate up your perfectly scrambled eggs and scatter with fresh dill. Butter your toast, and layer it your scrambled eggs or pop on the side for dipping.
4. Place your delicious Saucy fish on top of the eggs – the combination of creamy eggs and your Chili, Lime and Ginger flavored fish will be heavenly! Serve with a glass of bubbly – it is Christmas, after all...