LIFE'S A PEACHPosted November 9th 2018 by Saucy Fish Co.
The time has come for the winter festivities to commence and we are more than ready over here at Saucy!
Unsure what drink to serve at your bonfire night bonanza? You may have tried the traditionally iced peach tea, but why not switch it up and try it warm? We’ve got your back with this recipe, it’s a peach of cake!
Perfectly match your fruity brew with our spectacular Tilapia with Korean BBQ Sauce, to create the ultimate show stopper.
○ 15 bags of black tea
○ 15 cups of water
○ 10 peaches
○ 21 oz. of sugar
○ 5 tablespoons of lemon juice
1. Add 3 cups of water and the sugar into a large pan on a high heat and stir until it comes to a boil. Once the sugar is completely dissolved turn off the heat.
2. Pour 12 cups of water into a large pot and once boiled turn off the heat completely. Add the tea bags and brew for 5.
3. Blend the sliced peaches until they are pureed and then strain to remove the larger pulpy bits!
4. Combine the syrup, purée, tea and lemon juice and stir thoroughly before serving with a slice of peach in each glass.