SO, WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?Posted November 9th 2018 by Saucy Fish Co.
Let’s play a game. Every time you think of something you are thankful for today, you must munch on one of our delicious jumbo shrimp appetisers.
This Thanksgiving is sure to be a fulfilling and FILLING day...
○ 12 jumbo shrimp
○ ½ cup olive oil
○ 8 cloves garlic
○ 1 teaspoon ground fennel seed
○ 1 stick unsalted butter
○ 1 large lemon
○ Red pepper flakes
1. Place the shrimp on a baking dish.
2. Combine the oil, garlic, red pepper flakes and fennel in a food processor and blend until smooth and paste-like. Pour this mixture over the shrimp to marinate for an hour minute.
3. Turn your grill to high and strain the shrimp from the marinade. Grill on both sides until cooked through, about 2/3 minutes per side.
4. Melt your butter in large pan and add lemon zest, then the shrimp and cook, tossing once. Finish with the parsley and adjust the seasonings, if necessary.
5. Transfer the shrimp to a serving plate and share out with the whole family!