TOP TIP OF THE MONTH: APPLESPosted 12 September 2018 by Saucy Fish Co.
Want to know something very apple-ealing about the start of September? Apples are in peak season, which means enjoying these delicious fruits by the boat load.
Not only are they tasty, they are also packed with health benefits, as they are rich in important antioxidants and dietary fiber
Don’t panic, we know what you’re thinking… they make a nice snack, but what else can you do with them? Don’t worry, we’ve put together some top tips...
1. Add some apple slices to an autumnal salad - they’ll always add a satisfying crunch! Apple slices also compliment peanuts and walnuts, to make your salad a little more filling.
2. Up your smoothie game. Slice, dice and pop in your blender for a sour kick to your smoothie.
3. APPLE PIE. Do we need to say anymore?
4. APPLE MUFFINS. Also great
5. Use as a paper weight. Honestly, try it.