Terms and Conditions
1. Operator of this Website
This Website is operated by Icelandic Group UK Limited trading as The Saucy Fish Co. We are a limited company registered in England (number 481280) whose registered office is Icelandic Group UK Limited, Estate Road Number 2, South Humberside Industrial Estate, Grimsby, DN31 2TG. Our address for correspondence is The Saucy Fish Co, PO Box 613, Grimsby, DN31 9FW. Our address for correspondence in the US is The Saucy Fish Co., P.O Box 3224, Portland, ME 04104.
2. Use of this Website
This Website is offered as a facility for marketing Our products to existing and potential customers, and is directed solely at those who access this Website from within the United States of America.
Whilst We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this Website, errors may occur. We cannot give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy of the information, and do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions or for any action or decisions based on the information.
Your use of this Website is at Your risk. If You have any specific queries, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org The information and materials provided on this Website are of a general nature only and cannot be regarded as constituting advice or recommendations (professional or otherwise). We do not accept any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages of whatever nature, including, but not limited to loss of anticipated savings, revenues, information, goodwill or contracts arising out of this Website, its availability or lack of availability or Your use of any information contained in this Website.
We exclude all warranties, express or implied, relating to the information and materials on this Website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Links from and to this Website
Hypertext links are links by which visitors can move from one website to another or from one page to another within the same website.
This Website contains hypertext links to third parties' websites. Any hypertext links between this Website and any third party website are provided for Your convenience only and We accept no liability whatsoever for the contents of any such third party website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of third party website material or Your accessing of third party websites causing any damage, costs, injury or loss of any kind.
You may link to the homepage of this Website, provided that You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists.
This Website must not be framed on any other site and You may not create a link to any part of this Website other than the homepage.
4. Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest (together “Social Media”) facilities
We offer Our Social Media pages as facilities for Your convenience and are not responsible for any financial or other liability associated directly or indirectly with a public or private posting made using them.
You acknowledge that any information that You post using Our Social Media facilities may be viewable by any person and by posting using our Social Media facilities You undertake:
- to accept full responsibility for the contents of any postings You make using the facilities;
- to use the facilities only for lawful purposes;
- not to post any material which is inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, offensive, pornographic, racist, sexist, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate or which will constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or which may cause offence in relation to sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or working status;
- not to harass or upset third parties through Your use of the facilities;
- not to send personal information about any third party using the facilities;
- not to insert into any posting any material which contains viruses, files or programs that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software or hardware equipment;
- not to use the facilities for any commercial purpose or to send advertisements, chain letters, surveys, pyramid schemes or requests for money; and
- not to use the facilities in order to obtain unauthorised access to data or other information belonging to Us or any third party.
You acknowledge and agree that We may at Our discretion remove any postings from the facilities, that We may (but are not obliged to) monitor the contents of postings sent using the facilities and that We do not accept any liability arising from Your use of, or the content of any postings in Your use of, the facilities.
You are responsible for all information posted using the facilities which arises from use of Your account for the relevant Social Media facility, whether or not such use is authorised by You.
You acknowledge and agree that any content that You post using Our Social Media facilities will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and that We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We shall not be responsible, or liable to You for, the content or accuracy of any content posted by any other user of the facilities. The views expressed on Our Social Media facilities by other users do not represent Our views or values.
5. Provision of Goods
6. Trade Marks, Logos and Service Marks
Except where otherwise stated expressly, You must not copy, adapt, download, exploit or otherwise use the information contained in this Website in any way, other than for the purpose of enquiring about or requesting information relating to Our products or downloading and temporarily storing one or more of the pages of this Website for the purpose of viewing, for Your personal use only, on a personal computer or terminal. For the avoidance of doubt You shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit any of the contents of this Website without Our prior written consent.
Whilst We try to keep Our anti-virus software up-to-date We do not warrant that this Website, its servers, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by Us, are free from viruses or other harmful components.
You must not:
- introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other contaminant to this Website or any of its software or systems; or
- in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with or interfere with the operation of any part of this Website, its software or systems.
- You acknowledge and agree that emails and Internet transmissions can never be guaranteed to be completely secure and that there is a risk that any message or information that You send to Us by email or using the Internet may be intercepted and viewed by a third party.
We shall not be liable for any emails or Internet transmissions that You send to Us and any such emails or transmissions that You send to Us shall be sent at Your own risk.
9. Feedback and Complaints
Any queries, feedback or comments You may have about this Website should be submitted by emailing Us at email@example.com or writing to The Saucy Fish Co, P.O Box 3224, Portland, ME 04104.
11. Connection and Charges
You are responsible for obtaining an appropriate connection with a telecommunications provider in order to access this Website and for paying the costs of all charges You incur in accessing and using this Website.