WINTER BRUNCHING - AVOCADO ON TOASTPosted November 9 2018 by Saucy Fish Co.
Whether it’s summer, spring, autumn or winter, brunch is always on the agenda… you just need something a little more carb-tastic when it gets to this time of year. Because, yes, carbs are essential for getting through winter.
Well, we’ve got a simple winter brunch recipe for you to avo go at... salmon and avocado on toast, with our Chili, Lime and Ginger Dressing. Enjoy!
Perfectly match your fruity brew with our spectacular Tilapia with Korean BBQ Sauce, to create the ultimate show stopper.
○ 2 fillets of The Saucy Fish Co.’s Cook from Frozen Salmon, with Chili, Lime and Ginger Dressing
○ 1 avocado
○ 1 white onion
○ Juice and zest of 1 lime
○ 1 deseeded green chili
○ Pinch of salt and pepper
○ Crusty bread
We have broken the recipe down into three easy steps that will have you on the go with a very satisfied stomach in no time!
1. Follow back of pack instructions for cooking.
2. Once out of oven flake the salmon.
3. Heat up sauce sachet in a pan of boiling water for 4 minutes and add half the packet to flaked salmon.
1. Peel, destone and dice avocado.
2. Finely dice chili, onion put in a bowl and roughly mix with a fork.
3. To the bowl add lime juice and zest.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Closely cover with cling film and set aside.
1. Toast the crusty bread, spoon the avocado mix on the toast.
2. Sprinkle salmon on top of the avocado.
3. Using the other half of the sauce drizzle over salmon.