A FIN-TASTIC JANUARY MOCKTAIL (FOR THOSE SURFING THE DETOX WAVE)Posted January 4 December by Saucy Fish Co.
December was excessive. One too many glasses of fizz and let’s not forget the cheeky G&T’s…it’s enough to give us a hangover again just thinking of it. So, the January detox is kicking in and we are on board.
Surf the detox wave with us and say goodbye to boring soft drinks, but stay hangover free for all of January...
Blue, blue ocean drink
○ 3 tablespoons of water
○ 3 tablespoons of white sugar
○ 1 teaspoon of Coconut extract
○ 2 cans of Lemon lime soda e.g. 7up, Sprite
○ Blue food coloring
○ Fish shaped sweets (optional)
1. First mix up the water and sugar together in a microwaveable safe bowl, then heat for 30-60 second or until all of the sugar is dissolved.
2. Pour into a pitcher to mix.
3. Stir in the soda, the coconut extract and then the blue food coloring; how much you use is up to you depending on how light or dark you would like it to look!
4. Pour over crushed ice.
5. Add fish shaped sweets for an extra fun touch! We like Swedish Fish!